Monday, May 13, 2019

Book week

This year my 3 Favourite activities were

 My Favorited things  this year was  picking a number for the book worms i picked 127.
 Making a door our class made lion the witch a the wardrobe.
 Watching the  lion the witch a the wardrobe.      

This year  I dressed up as Rickey baker because  I had noting to dress  up as and because I like the movie.

Next year I want to dress up as  Fortnite  default because Fortnite is my 
Favourite game.                  

I  Found finding the golden ticked hardest because they hid it to well,
like under doors.
Next year I want to do the book worms because i like picking the numbers.  

2 comments:

  1. Lucas, I love how you have told us so much about the activities you enjoyed over book week and I like the photos you have added to your post. Your Lion Witch and the Wardrobe door looks fantastic.

    I wonder if next time you could proofread your post to double check capital letters are being used in the right spot.

    In your post you say you want to dress up as a Fortnite default next year. Do you think by 2020 Fortnite will be a book as well as a game?

    Keep up the great work 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, Lucas.

    What Fortnite default would you dress up as? Jonesy? :D

    Ricky Baker, it's your birthday....

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.